Terms and Conditions
First Traders Network Pte. Ltd. (UEN: 201423993C) provides the website known as impossibleinvestors.com (“the Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site.
You must be at least 21 years of age to use the Site. If you are not at least 21 years old, please do not access or use the Site.
This Agreement is made between First Traders Network Pte. Ltd. and you, the user and/or member of the Sites (“you”). We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of any of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately after notice of any change is provided to you, which may be done by means including, without limitation, posting on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
First Traders Network Pte. Ltd. is not registered as a forex, CFDs, futures, options, securities broker-dealer or an investment and/or trading adviser with any state forex, CFDs, futures, options, securities regulatory authority. The material provided on our Site is for general informational purposes only. No information on the Site is intended as forex, CFDs, futures, options, securities brokerage, investment and/or trading, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any forex pair, CFDs, option, futures, company, security, or fund.
The information on the Site should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting forex, CFDs, futures, options, securities or other investments. We cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment and/or trading, or the potential value of any investment and/or trading or informational source.
You bear responsibility for your own investment and/or trading research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a qualified forex, CFDs, futures, options, securities professional before making any investment and/or trade. Before selling or buying any forex, CFDs, futures, options, stock or other investment and/or trade, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
While using the Site you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Intentionally re-register for multiple free or paid trials to our services under different email addresses as a means to avoid paying for a given service. Our business requires substantial expenses to operate, including rentals, staffs salaries, technology-related costs and marketing expenses, among others. In order to cover these expenses, our services are made available only to fee-paid members and limited-time free or paid trial subscribers. By using our site, you agree to respect that fact and to not sign up for more than one free or paid trial;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about forex, CFDs, futures, options, securities without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment and/or trading opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us); · Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any portion of any of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
- Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites or their contents;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent; or
- Permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated or who has not registered or paid for our content to use any portion of the Site through your subscription, username or password.
Registration to our Site
To have access to our subscription or members-only sections of our website, you must be or become a member. When and if you register to become a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the appropriate registration form, and (b) to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Site.
Please note that by signing up for our free or paid trial service or free newsletter subscriptions, you agree to receive occasional mailings from us in the future regarding certain financial offers that may interest you. You can always opt-out from receiving these offers by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link located in each marketing email we send. As part of the registration process, you may also be asked to select a password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information, and immediately notify us by visiting our Contact Us page.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. First Traders Network Pte. Ltd. may terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the Sites or any portion thereof, immediately, in the event we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement without cause.
If you are not totally satisfied with any product/service from First Traders Network Pte. Ltd. and decide to cancel your subscription or use of the product/service, you may be eligible for a refund. Please see full details below.
To claim a refund, send us an email with your details to the email address in the “Contact Us” menu. We will put our best people on it to get your money back.
For services with monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly fees, you have up to 3 days from the time of the charge to request a refund. After your first 3 days of service, no refunds will be available. If you decide to cancel after being charged for your second month/quarter/half-year/year of service, you will again have 3 days to request a refund.
For monthly subscriptions, you will be refunded for the current month if you request a refund within the first 3 days. You must be a current fully paid member to request a refund. For quarterly/half-yearly/yearly membership subscriptions, your pro-rated unused fees will be refunded. No questions asked. No hassles, we promise.
There is a No Refund Policy for our offline program/workshop/course due to the nature of the program/workshop/course.
We offer a 90-day refund/return policy for all other one-time payment of our online programmes. Each programme comes with its own individual terms and conditions. You may request a refund within 90 days of purchase by using the “Contact Us” page.
To remove yourself from auto renew and cancel your account, please use the “Contact Us” page here. We ask that you request a termination no later than 5 full business days before your renewal. Your billing expiration date can be found by keeping track of your start date or emailing me requesting when your membership is up for renewal. Again, if you forget to cancel/terminate your account before billing recurs, this is your fair warning that refunds will only be given if you request a refund within the first 3 days of being billed. There will be no refunds after the first 3 days of being billed.
As stated above, you must provide 5 full business days notice prior to your auto-renewal for us to terminate your account and prevent any additional charges. Please be advised that once you request a cancellation, if you do not specify to have your account continued, your account will be terminated upon your cancellation request to prevent any additional charges or misunderstandings. To contact us, please use the “Contact Us” link provided above or click here now.
By sending or transmitting to us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials (collectively, “Materials”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such Materials in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Materials
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other websites nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
Limitation of Liability
Neither First Traders Network Pte. Ltd. nor its affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, affiliates, or agents or sponsors are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the sites and/or content contained on the sites, or any product or service purchased through the sites. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or content contained within the site is to stop using the site.
The sole and exclusive maximum liability to our company for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the sites.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct above; (b) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the Sites infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Sites or any services related to the Sites.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, please call us at +6012-6973797 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.